Spring into Corrimal 2017August 5, 2017 6:28 am
Sunday 10th September 9AM – 4PM
Corrimal Chamber of Commerce, Corrimal RSL and Bluejuice Events would like to welcome you to this years Spring into Corrimal being held on Sunday 10th September 2017. In its 36th year Spring into Corrimal is a vibrant family festival enjoyed by young and old alike, each year it attracts more than 60,000 people into the heart of Corrimal (7km’s north of Wollongong CBD) from as far as the Central Coast to the Far South Coast, including South Western and Western Sydney.
Spring into Corrimal is now the largest one day free family festival in the Illawarra and Regional NSW.
The streets are closed to traffic and Corrimal turns into a centre of bustling fun.
This Year’s event includes:
- The colourful Cossies R Us Grand Street Parade, with more than 800 participants starting from Short Street and finishing at Collins Street.
- Over 250 market stalls with great variety.
- Fantastic family rides in the Stockland Short St Carpark
- The Wollongong City Council Carboot Sale, located at Tarrawanna Rd Council Carpark.
- The CPAP Shop Corrimal Citizen of the Year Award.
- PhysioHealth Strong Children’s Stage in Railway St
- The Ballet Shoppe Community & Dance Stage in Russell St
- PhysioHealth Community Dunk Tank
- Pharmacy Express Community Hub
- i98FM Broadcasting “LIVE” from the Event.
- Street Entertainment.
- International Food Arena and Major Entertainment Stage in Memorial Park.
- Showbags and Children Entertainment.
This and much, much, more!
For enquires please contact Amber Morrisey at Bluejuice Events on (02) 4221 1345 or email@example.com
Categorised in: Corrimal Chamber Of Commerce News
This post was written by aido