To advance business and community within CORRIMAL and surrounding areas by delivering leadership, advocacy and promotion to achieve a vibrant and successful business environment.
To provide valued services to our members, to promote economic growth, to be the collective voice for our members, and to be a strategic partner in initiatives that have an impact in our lives, businesses and community.
- Promoting a strong local economy
- Providing networking opportunities
- Providing business referrals
- Promoting and supporting the community via community events
- Representing the interests of business with government
- Providing and promoting local opportunities to members
- Creating employment within our local area
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- Attract and retain a broad-based membership
- Generate member participation to support vital business plans
- Offer services to members that increase the value of their investment.
- Communicate with members, local businesses and Government on a regular basis to maximise benefits to all.